Nova guerra de castelo / New Castle Siege

Nova guerra de castelo / New Castle Siege  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Nova guerra de castelo/ New Castle Siege

• Sim, Arena de Dratan / Yes, Dratan Arena
    • Sim, Sala do combate real / Yes, Royal Rumble Room
    • Em outro local, fale nos comentários / Elsewhere, speak in the comments
    • Não / No

Olá guerreiros e guerreiras, gostaríamos de saber a opinião de todos os jogadores, a respeito sobre a adição de uma nova guerra, a nova guerra poderá ser adicionada em um dos dois mapas inicialmente citados aqui, com um sistema de coleta de gemas, sem tempo para respawn na morte dos jogadores, e todos nascendo próximo ao local da batalha, a guilda que conseguir coletar 5 gemas será a campeã da guerra, o tempo de coleta de cada gema é de 60 segundos, a guilda campeã terá o nome laranja durante o período em que estiver com o castelo.

1: Arena PvP de Dratan.
2: Sala do Combate real

Hello warriors, we would like to know the opinion of all players, regarding the addition of a new Castle Siege, the new Castle Siege could be added in one of the two maps initially quoted here, with a system of collection of gems, without time to respawn in the death of the players, and all being born near the place of the battle, the guild that can collect 5 gems will be the champion of the war, the collection time of each gem is of 60 seconds, the guild champion will have the name orange during the the castle.

1: Dratan PvP Arena.
2: Royal Rumble Room

Dratan:

shot(11-20-18)21_59_17.jpg?1542759468

Combate real / Royal Rumble:
shot(11-20-18)21_59_37.jpg?1542759535

You want to make even more Guild Battles for game that maybe plays 300 players? We dont need 3 Guild Battles for 300 Players lol. At the end people will lose interest about all guild battles because with 3 winners a week beeing a winner at some point is nothing special anymore. i dont even know if there are even 3 really good guilds in this game and you dont want to make them fight each other you want every guild to be a winner?

Better improve the existing dc and mc but not too much. i can only speak for myself but iam very sure there are many players here that plays because this game is not overflooted with custom shit. you have to be smart to add new content. thats why games are created by tons of smart creative people and just making new things do a quick pool and add it in the game will ruin the game always because you have forgot about the impact new things does. last chaos is a good game and it doesnt need much new things but it needs improving. take what you have and just make it better but dont change it. nobody will say anything against some new rewards for winning guild in mcdc or some little balance changes (attacking in mc has always been much easier than defense). but seriously all thise aside. my opinion to this is just no.

Edited by makecovertradeable

42 minutos atrás, makecovertradeable disse:

You want to make even more Guild Battles for game that maybe plays 300 players? We dont need 3 Guild Battles for 300 Players lol. At the end people will lose interest about all guild battles because with 3 winners a week beeing a winner at some point is nothing special anymore. i dont even know if there are even 3 really good guilds in this game and you dont want to make them fight each other you want every guild to be a winner?

Better improve the existing dc and mc but not too much. i can only speak for myself but iam very sure there are many players here that plays because this game is not overflooted with custom shit. you have to be smart to add new content. thats why games are created by tons of smart creative people and just making new things do a quick pool and add it in the game will ruin the game always because you have forgot about the impact new things does. last chaos is a good game and it doesnt need much new things but it needs improving. take what you have and just make it better but dont change it. nobody will say anything against some new rewards for winning guild in mcdc or some little balance changes (attacking in mc has always been much easier than defense). but seriously all thise aside. my opinion to this is just no.