Hello dear players.
Initially we want to recruit members for moderators, they will be responsible for content review posted
by our team, destined the native language players:
English
German
Spanish

What a moderador do?
Provide advice and assistance to players by answering their questions.
Report any problems or errors to the appropriate people.
Report errors in translations.

Data required:

Informations about me:
Nick(Personage):
Experience & History:
Available time:
From 0 to 10, as you evaluate your knowledge:
And finally we will interview each interested party separately.

The above tab can be sent by replying to this topic, or by sending a private message to this same profile.

Moderators can not be partial, remember, being a moderator, you should help the development of the game, and not try some means to favor comrades or some group in or out of the game.

Note: A Moderator is only a normal player who volunteered to help our team, they do not receive items from our team, nor are they prevented from going to wars or any other events that occur in the game.

Olá queridos jogadores.
Inicialmente, queremos recrutar membros para moderadores, eles serão responsáveis pela revisão de conteúdo postada
pela nossa equipe, destinada aos jogadores nativos:
Inglês
Alemão
Espanhol

O que um moderador faz?
Fornecer conselhos e assistência aos jogadores respondendo às suas perguntas.
Relate quaisquer problemas ou erros para as pessoas apropriadas.
Relatar erros nas traduções.

Dados requeridos:

Informações sobre mim:
Nick (Personagem):
Experiência e História:
Tempo disponível:
De 0 a 10, ao avaliar seu conhecimento:
E finalmente vamos entrevistar cada parte interessada separadamente.

A ficha acima, pode ser enviada respondendo esse tópico, ou enviando uma mensagem privada a este mesmo perfil.

Moderadores não podem ser parciais, lembre-se, sendo um moderador, você deve ajudar o desenvolvimento do jogo, e não tentar alguma forma de se favorecer, ou favorecer algum grupo dentro ou fora do jogo.

Nota: Um moderador é apenas um jogador normal que se ofereceu para ajudar nossa equipe, eles não recebem itens de nossa equipe, nem são impedidos de ir a guerras ou a quaisquer outros eventos que ocorram no jogo.

• Like 1

Hello there, I am interested in becoming a Moderator for the English/USA section of these forums.

Informations about me:
I reside in Melbourne, Australia.
Currently working part-time at Melbourne Airport.
Been playing Last Chaos for such a long time.

Nick(Personage):
DarkSpirit (NightShadow), Swifty (Rogue)

Why I want to become a Moderator:
I want to help out the server/staff as much as possible, make it very accessible for English players to find all the information they need and
support them with any problems/bugs/questions, also want to help out with the translation of patch notes/updates as a few words
seem to get lost in translation.

Experience & History:
I have been playing Last Chaos since 2007, played on Hatzring Server in USA(Aeria), then played on many other private servers from 2010-2017. Including official.
Know my way around the game very well, l helped out a few Private Servers in the past with creating custom items,
helped organise events for players, helped manage forums etc. My knowledge of the game goes beyond this and i am interested
in helping this server shine bright for other English players to see. 

Available time:
I work rotating shifts, 5 days a week, but they are random.
I am available via forums at least 14 hours a day (feel free to send me PM's)
And i am ingame maybe 4-5 days a week for 2-3 hours a day.

8.5 - I would say higher but I am not perfect, there are some weapon/armour drops from monsters that I don't know from heart
but there is always the Wiki which is good to use. Also i'm not too experienced with Levels 146+

• Like 2

Em 30/08/2018 at 23:03, tommzy09 disse:

Hello there, I am interested in becoming a Moderator for the English/USA section of these forums.

Informations about me:
I reside in Melbourne, Australia.
Currently working part-time at Melbourne Airport.
Been playing Last Chaos for such a long time.

Nick(Personage):
DarkSpirit (NightShadow), Swifty (Rogue)

Why I want to become a Moderator:
I want to help out the server/staff as much as possible, make it very accessible for English players to find all the information they need and
support them with any problems/bugs/questions, also want to help out with the translation of patch notes/updates as a few words
seem to get lost in translation.

Experience & History:
I have been playing Last Chaos since 2007, played on Hatzring Server in USA(Aeria), then played on many other private servers from 2010-2017. Including official.
Know my way around the game very well, l helped out a few Private Servers in the past with creating custom items,
helped organise events for players, helped manage forums etc. My knowledge of the game goes beyond this and i am interested
in helping this server shine bright for other English players to see. 

Available time:
I work rotating shifts, 5 days a week, but they are random.
I am available via forums at least 14 hours a day (feel free to send me PM's)
And i am ingame maybe 4-5 days a week for 2-3 hours a day.

8.5 - I would say higher but I am not perfect, there are some weapon/armour drops from monsters that I don't know from heart
but there is always the Wiki which is good to use. Also i'm not too experienced with Levels 146+

Hi friend, could you contact our FaceBook support?

Link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009670819518

Informações sobre mim:
Nick (Personagem): ErzaScarlett
Por que eu quero me tornar um moderador: Acredito que posso contribuir para as melhorias do server.
Experiência e História: Jogo Last desde 2008, estive em várias versões, com várias classes diferentes.
Tempo disponível: das 8 ás 18 e após as 22.
De 0 a 10, ao avaliar seu conhecimento: 8
E finalmente vamos entrevistar cada parte interessada separadamente.

Hello tommyz09,

I have 43 years old,i Started in hatzring on 2007 also, Many friends Started there like Raurelia,Helmer,krank ,Guane( rip ).

I sent a private message to you long ago to see ir you remembered me from hatz,but you never reply.

You had 10 years old that time on 2007,OMG.

Well best wishes!